Pray for snow

Start praying for the white stuff! But until that works here's some other rubbish to keep you entertained...

Latest Photo's

Torino 2006 See more of my photos here!!!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

and i thought our neighbours were bad!!

Anyone that has been near our house around christmas time can't fail to notice the glow of lights coming from a house round the corner. Every inch of wall is covered with lights but its for charity so people tolerate it.

However I thought that he went over the top.....

Well take a look at this...cool...once but the poor neighbours.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A New Post!! I don't believe it!! Thought you'd given up!

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger JediJacob said…

    Well done Greg!! Though I must say surely you should be spending your time on our DVD rather than putting up lights in your garden!

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I turn my back for a moment..and he posts!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home