Pray for snow

Start praying for the white stuff! But until that works here's some other rubbish to keep you entertained...

Latest Photo's

Torino 2006 See more of my photos here!!!

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Rendering and Visualisation

This week at work I have been chatting to and providing models/info for Jim Mann of Lightwell. Jim is producing some Photo-montages of a site we are currently designing to aid with planning permission.



This image is copyright lightwell

I was very impressed with Jim's work and client list. He actually produced the background animations of the BBC News set..you know the monitors and offices that are behind Sophie and Hugh. I actually thought these were real. Check out some of his other work....talented chap.


While not quite up to the standard of Jim's work I thought I'd post some renderings that me and Paul have produced over the years. I can't claim to have modelled the lorry that's Paul's masterpiece.

I best put that all images apart from shaun the sheep! are copyright Mouchel Parkman




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home